Monday, April 18, 2011

Springtime!

It's springtime, which makes me want to get outside and get my hands dirty...so yesterday I decided to plant some annuals in front of our house. Even though this wasn't a huge space and not a lot of yard work (like raking leaves!), I am sore today. Sad, huh? The weather was beautiful and sunny, and I have a horrible racerback back sunburn to show for it!

Havin fun yet Bruner?

Love these Tag Team Thompkins’ letterpress prints - check them out on etsy. I'm hoping this spanish proverb is true for us as well :)
So...Speaking of springtime, I am into bright colors right now. Not sure why (since I usually gravitate toward neutrals and more soothing tones)... maybe it's the weather and the season, but here are some images to brighten up your Monday!


How fun is this little girls room?? I'm stashing this one away in case I need to use it!
image credits: Southern Living, House Beautiful, House of Turquoise
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...