Monday, April 4, 2011

Adorable Save The Dates


Wow. I found these save the dates on one my favorite blogs, Oh So Beautiful Paper, and couldn't help but share. I'm in love with every single detail as well...
"Megan from Ruby the Fox sent over the save the dates for her wed­ding this fall, and I’m com­pletely in love with every. sin­gle. detail.  From the lovely cal­lig­ra­phy to the zig zag stitch­ing to the chevron stripe enve­lope liner – the entire con­cept had me at hello.  And even with all of those details, Megan man­ages to pull every­thing together into a save the date that is cre­ative yet sim­ple and ele­gant in its presentation."



From Megan: When I got engaged in Octo­ber to my amaz­ing boyfriend of seven years, I knew I would be design­ing my own paper suite!  With an Octo­ber Chicago wed­ding in the works, and a color palette of “muted Autumn” I knew I wanted the Save the Dates to por­tray our fun per­son­al­i­ties but also be a pre­view to what our eclec­tic, organic wed­ding would bring.

The inserts were let­ter­press printed with grey ink onto basic white lug­gage tags and tied with inex­pen­sive jute twine.  The cal­lig­ra­phy was done by the insanely tal­ented Angelique Phillips of Angelique Ink.
Talk about a well-loved and handmade save the date! For more of Megan's work, check her out at Ruby the Fox.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love the detail of the date on the inside flap of the envelope! They say God is in the details...I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...