Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bringing the Art to the Cart

A good friend emailed me this incredible DIY blog yesterday, Centsational Girl, and I was hooked. I love DIY projects and have refinished and painted a lot of the furniture in our house, so of course, I fell in love with her ideas and her before and after pics. I love bargains and making something ugly beautiful again, so if you're like me, you must check this blog out.

On Centsational Girl I saw a link to Big Cartel – the simple shopping cart for artists. Don't I feel out-of-the-loop! I didn't know there was another ETSY-type of online site.
I could spend HOURS on this site, browsing through paper goods and other handmade items, but I need to get back to work. Maybe someday I can start my own line of papergoods for sale on sites like this...hmmm....really must get to work now. Thought I'd share this with you in case you wanted to waste enjoy some online retail therapy this morning. 

So, here are a few of my favorite paper good finds on Big Cartel...
enclosure cards from Tutta Lou Press
2-Day Hooray Days of the week collection by ormolu
save the date by magpie works
Cute cards from Satsuma Press. Always love their work — so simple and clean.
clever letterpress card from old tom foolery

So, what's on your wish list?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...