Tuesday, May 10, 2011

National Stationery Show

Did I mention that I love stationery? Given it is what I do, I could look at these pictures for hours! Since the 2011 National Sta­tionery Show is com­ing up in just a few days, I thought I'd feature some of my favorite booths and designs from last year's show. I found all of these images on my favorite stationery blog, Oh So Beautiful Paper...
Night Owl Paper Goods had a beautiful booth full of their sig­na­ture wood veneer sta­tionery and let­ter­press cards, as well as new note­books and a sneak peek at their 2011 calendars.

Avie Designs pulled together a won­der­ful col­lec­tion of cards, invi­ta­tions, and gift wrap..

Above is the Sycamore Street Press booth, Eva and Kirk used char­coal gray fab­ric back­drops and a sweet paper gar­land to high­light their new let­ter­press cards, prints, and 2011 poster-style calendar.
Check their Oh So Beau­ti­ful Paper for many more photos and details...
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great minds think alike! Love your stationary post by the way! I can't wait to check ALL these places out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see how your mind could have a hard time turning the "off" switch, with all of this awesome inspiration ! ( I wrote my first note on my new notecards today ; Love 'em :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is like my heaven! i LOVE stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Erin! I know! I wish I was going to this...maybe someday!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...