Monday, May 23, 2011

High Times in Chattanooga

I was thrilled to see my hometown featured in the June/July issue of Garden & Gun. Chattanooga is one of the most beautiful, up-and-coming towns, and is truly "a model of urban renewal." I know I may be a little biased, but Chattanooga is one of the best places in the world!


Every time I come home I try to run the Walnut Street Bridge, AKA "The Walking Bridge." It is without a doubt, one of my favorite places in Chattanooga.

And on a random note, it's the little things in life that matter the most. My sweet husband surprised me with these flowers last week to celebrate my new, full-time freelance design business. Wasn't that so thoughtful of him? Now that I'll be spending more time at home, I think I'll need fresh flowers around all the time! :)
xo
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Did you notice Champy's? And beautiful flowers !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. We must try their fried chicken next time we're in town. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A town with cool bridges is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...