Monday, May 16, 2011

eye-candy

Um, as SOON as I saw this post over at Southern Hospitality Blog, I immediately had to share this eye-candy with you. Meet Shelli from Alamode Maven, a new stay at home mom of a precious little girl. She worked in the Corporate world, but now is mom and decorating maven in her home. Her home is so fresh and inviting. These pictures make me so happy, so I can't imagine what it would be like to actually live in this space!
I'm in love with this chevron stripe fabric. I'm thinking of covering a chair in it as we speak, and this picture reaffirms my decision.
The pendant shade makes this dining room. Not too stuffy, but just right.
Her master bedroom wall color is Comfort Gray, on the same Sherwin Williams color strip with Sea Salt, which is all over blogland these days.

And such a fun nursery. You rarely see lime green and navy blue done well, but she sure pulled it off with flying colors.

Hope this brightens your day. Check out this post for paint color details!

xo
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, fresh and inviting home. Thanks for the introduction. x Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this FRESH home and love the chevron stripe, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! What is the pink paint color she used? I'm not generally a "pink" person, but I do love that office!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leighton - Let me ask and find out. I wondered the same thing!

    Natalie - I know. One of many "dream" homes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Leighton -
    I found her paint colors! The pink she used was BM Pink Harmony.
    http://www.alamodemaven.com/2011/04/interior-paint-colors.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, what a sweet post! THANK YOU!! I'm honored you enjoyed it so =) xoxo shelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. ps- I'm your newest follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, her home is absolutely drool worthy. Thanks for sharing.
    xo~
    T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...