Saturday, August 4, 2012

Kitchen - Round 2

Our kitchen cabinets are painted and marble slab is picked out! Still waiting on the cabinet doors for the extension but all and all, a very productive week.

I went to Stone Interiors in Loxley, AL and picked out our marble slab for the countertops. It's called "white carrara venetian" and I liked it more than the regular carrara. It's not as gray as the other carrara (with some subtle warmer tones) and it's a little different from what you see all the time. Pictures never do it justice, but I'm telling you, I'm in love...
 
 The President of Stone Interiors, "G.K.," was so helpful and wonderful to work with.
 
We're moving along and hope to have it installed the following week. I CANNOT wait. Now I'm trying to figure out the kitchen stools. Who knew there were so many options!

My dad was in town last week and helped with Calder before he had to go back to work. Seriously, I don't know what I would have done without his help since at times, our house felt like a demolition.
and we had lunch with Lelia and Sarah yesterday. Our babies are growing up so fast. Isn't Lelia such a little beauty??
Headed to JuJu and Mack-Daddy's pool today. Calder gets to meet her second cousins (Henry and Kakhi) from Houston!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...