Wednesday, May 2, 2012

My (updated) Daily Reminders


print design by hadley binion designs

Ok, so I updated my daily reminder list again. See here and here for previous "daily reminder" posts. (Of course, dancing with my daughter in the kitchen is still on my personal to-do list :) BUT I wanted to create a list that anyone could print.)

Believe me, I NEED THESE REMINDERS! I have it pinned behind my computer where I see it all of the time.

The 10 minutes a day on facebook is hard for me because this is a large part of what I do for work. So, these 10 minutes include anything other than updating business pages. But, like I've said before, it's easy to get distracted when I login and see pics or wish someone happy birthday (which is good thing!) but then of course, I get distracted again....and there goes another 5 minutes. But, those 5 or 10 minutes here and there add up, and with a TO-DO list longer than I can actually DO, there is no time for this!

It's worth a try at least... I need all the help I can get!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I ned to do this for myself! Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you still have " dancing in kitchen with Calder"!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...