Monday, May 7, 2012

Loft Life Press


The moment I discovered Loft Life Press on Etsy I fell in love. I saw this beautiful hand painted print and just had to find out who designed this. Isn't there work just amazing?

For those of you who don't know, I haven't been taking stationery and invitation orders since I had Calder. Something just had to give, and I am too busy with larger branding and website projects to spend time on custom stationery right now. I just can't do it all and my workload is overflowing as it is (which is a huge blessing!)... but I'm learning how to say no (which was foreign word to me before becoming a mom.) BUT don't get me wrong, I still LOVE all things paper, especially when they're hand-drawn and custom designed like these jewels...


Hopefully some day when things calm down, I'll dive back into it, but for now I'll just sit back and drool...


Dreamy, romantic, and adoring of tiny details...did I mention that I fell in love??

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...