Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesday Words of Wisdom



Okay. I can't say I found this quote on my own. I saw it on Sarah Beth Turner Photography's website. I became so enamored by her pics of this couple, that I literally sat there and stared....and drooled. Ok, is this girl not the most beautiful girl you've ever seen? I mean. Who would look that fabulous in a gray tshirt and KNEE length cut-offs?? Wow. They are adorable. I know my close friend Louise is good friends with her so I've heard she's awesome...maybe that's why I'm in awe... Anyways, love this quote, and I too hope to use up every ounce of my talent and gifts on this earth...



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa hadley this just made my day sweet Alice and Kyser i miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...