Thursday, March 17, 2011

My favorite GREEN things...



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! Since green just happens to be one of my favorite colors, I thought this post was very fitting today. Here are some of my favorite GREEN things...

green knobs from anthropologie

top from jcrew

stray dog designs lamps


I am obsessed with indoor plants, and I think I have at least two plants in each room in our house!

Anyone who knows me well, knows how much I love granny smith apples. Always have, always will.

Chinese garden stool from Wisteria

anthropologie


tibi top




I just love this home featured in Southern Living. Wishing our grass looked like this:)

This bottle counts as green, right? I love the color of glass. It's one of my favorite shades of green..



And finally, I loved this green spread in Traditional Home.



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...