Thursday, February 10, 2011

Things we LOVE...


Kate Spade always seems to get it right. They're overall classic "look" and brand is brilliant, and every time I visit their site I'm inspired. I recently viewed their e-book called Things We Love At Kate Spade and fell in love (no pun intended!) with the adorable online book. As always, great job Kate Spade, your presentation is fabulous and original, and I love the focus on the small things in life.

Whether it's an old movie or the perfect lipstick shade — it's the little things in life that make us happy and make life worth living. I'm working on my list of the things I love...and hope to share it with you soon!

So, what do YOU love? I'd love your feedback, and think it'd be fun to include them in my blog. Who knows...maybe one day I'll get around to creating my own online book. Oh, and don't worry Kate Spade, you'll be at the top of my list!


xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...