Tuesday, February 22, 2011

kathleen & jeremy

One of my favorite things about blogging is finding strangers who share the same interests and passions as you do, and following their creative endeavors and inspirations. I stumbled upon Kathleen and Jeremy's blog a while ago, and it stood out to me as refreshingly authentic.

Kathleen has a way with words. I related to her post about life as a freelance artist. Wow. I identified with the ups and downs of having your own little design business (although I'm sure her's isn't as "little" as mine!) Check out her work and the post that made me realize I'm not the only person who feels this way!

All you freelancers and aspiring freelancers out there must check it out.

I still have a lot to learn and figure out regarding my new career (and how to balance it with living life), but I'm feeling good about the work I'm creating....which is huge step.

Here are some samples of their fabulous work...
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...