Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Commercials




My favorite part of the Super Bowl is the commercials. I love football (but not pro-football...just college football) so I entertained myself with the half-time show (Beyonce=amazing) and the commercials. I'm working on several different commercial ads right now, and I can't help but be inspired after I watch these two videos.

Oprah's Jeep commercial and the Dodge Ram "God made a farmer" ad were the clear winners for me. The Dodge Ram "God made a farmer" ad definitely reminded me of my Ole Miss friends and their family farming traditions. Neither of these videos were funny or crude—but instead, they were powerful and struck a personal cord with people. And a result, they were effective and left you wanting to watch more.



I do think Taco Bell takes the award for the funniest. I agree with Bleacher Report. They may be old, but at least they can drive, get into clubs, get tattoos, and enjoy a late night Doritos taco at Taco Bell. And they are so old that the cops can't do a darn thing to stop them without looking like complete jerks. Suddenly senior citizenship doesn't look so bad.



And I have to mention the half-time show again. Seriously, that girl can dance! I just love her and she was so fun to watch!


Ok..so what were your favorites?? Please share!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...