Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras!


We've been busy this week with Mardi Gras! We had a blast (and Calder did too!) but we're looking forward to much needed down time.

 
Dropping off Calder at JoJo and Mack-daddy's before the Dragons ball last Friday...
having fun at her school parade!

Watching the floral parade on Saturday after the IM's barn party. She looks so much like Bruner here! I could kiss those lips right off her face!
And we had a great time at the OOM street party on Sunday. It's always one of my favorite parties and the fried oysters and shrimp are out of this world! My mom came in town all weekend and kept Calder so that was VERY helpful.

Here's a dorky picture of us before.

Throw me some beads ... daddy! Photo courtesy of al.com.

And here we are at the IM's ball Monday night. I love getting dressed up but I'm ready to go sans-makeup for a while too!:) My normal attire is a t-shirt and ball cap...so this is mighty fancy!


 

That's it for now. It's hard to get back into the swing of things but it sure is fun having Fat Tuesday off down here in Mobile...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...