Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Photo Shoot #1 - Devin Ford Photography


The talented Devin Ford with Devin Ford Photography came by a few weeks ago and shot some photos for my new website. As a designer, there's nothing harder than designing for yourself. It takes me twice as long and I agonize over every single pixel. So, I knew when it came to the photography, I needed some professional help. Devin did an amazing job and is such a joy to work with! Check out her website here. I can't say enough wonderful things about her and her work!



 

My new site should be live by the end of the summer, hopefully that is, if I can get my act together. More pics from our second photo shoot (with calder-bear as our guest star) coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...