Thursday, March 21, 2013

Throw Back Thursday


One of my favorite things about having a blog is being able to go back in time and read my old posts. I love seeing how Calder has changed month to month, and I love going back over the years and reading what was on my mind then. It's weird how time goes by so fast as we get older.

All of my life, I've kept a very detailed diary/journal. But, since we got married and of course, had a child, that has changed, and this blog has become my diary. It's kinda scary when I stop and think about it...that my "diary" is public and anyone can read my thoughts (that usually don't make sense), but I try not to think about that too much. And I remind myself, only my momma really reads this :) I do want to get back to journaling though (actual pen and paper style), because it is so therapeutic, it helps me pray because I always write to God, and it's such a good thing to do for more reasons to list here...

That being said, I was going through my old posts the other day and stumbled upon this one. I wanted to re-share because it's "throw back Thursday" (first time I've ever participated in "TBT" on any social media platform), but also, just because I LOVE my daddy.

We CANNOT wait to go home on Thursday for Easter. They are dying to see Calder and we're dying to see them!

But, for everything my sweet daddy's done for me, I should blog about him every day. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...