Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Serena & Lily

I just love Serena & Lily! Even though I've only purchased one thing from them (the glider in Calder's Nursery in the image below), every time I receive their catalog in the mail I treat it like a magazine. I never toss it in the recycling bin like I do so many other catalogs. This one is special. It makes me wanna curl up on the couch and swoon over every picture. I mean seriously, talk about wanting to pin every item.
Click here to read about their story, and how these mom-trepreneurs started Serena & Lily.
 

And I adore these pendants. They would definitely make a room!
Click here to view a digital version Matchbook, featuring Serena & Lily.


Visit their site for more info and plan on staying a while since there is a lot to see!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...