Monday, December 5, 2011

Top 100 baby names of 2011


Want to hear the top 100 baby names of 2011? Click here

The list includes some of my favorites (check out Hadley at #94. Ha!), but neither list includes our boy or girl name. We're keeping our girl name a surprise. And if we have a boy, well it's a given. He will be named Mack Bruner Binion V. They typically rotate between "Mack" and "Bruner." My husband is Bruner, so of course, our little man will be Mack.

Can't wait to find out what we're having! Ahhh! Only 4 weeks left!! I'm so excited I'm about to burst, literally!:) 

I was also amazed by how unusual some of the names are. What are your favorite baby names? Please do tell.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. funny that neither of our childrens names are on the list, but then jacob's name is right up there with absolute most common! :)
    cant wait for jacob and mack {or secret girl name} to meet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait either!! please let me know if you have a free lunch date this week. i'd love to see you and ask you questions since you're one experienced mama!!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...