Monday, November 28, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...



I loved this entire article in the most recent Southern Living issue. Selenta Hayes Howard designed this beautiful beach home in WaterColor, Florida and I would absolutely LOVE to call this my home!
Don't you just love the Christmas decorations? We're decorating our tree tonight, and I can't wait to get out my shimmery glass ornaments!



I also fell in love with this custom banquette. Seleta made it out of faux-ostrich vinyl so it's mess-proof for the kids. What a great idea. Hmmm...trying to figure out where I can replicate this in my own home...


Happy Christmas decorating everyone! I can't wait to begin as soon the hubs gets home from work!:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...