Thursday, November 17, 2011

Enclosure Cards


Enclosure cards make great gifts! I made these for all of the hostesses for my baby showers. Mom and I had so much wrapping them, and we did it differently for each shower. We got these little jars at Revival in Chattanooga, and the cards fit perfectly in them!


And for my next shower, we had to be a little more creative since there were 14 of them! The cards looked like they were in a little nest and it turned out really cute. We got a little carried away with the photoshoot, and mom brought the little chair in that we found at an antique store recently. How cute is it??

Let me know if you're interested in ordering cards. These would make great Christmas gifts or hostess gifts!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...