Monday, August 15, 2011

Pin it!


I know this isn't "news" to many of you, but Pinterest is AWESOME! If you don't know about it, you must check it out! It's brilliant and one of those ideas I wish I thought of myself. You see, I have TONS of folders on my computer, categorized and stored away in an ideas folder, covering everything from "Living Room Ideas" to "Beautiful Art" to "Flower Arrangements" to "Baby Shower Invitations"...etc. etc.  I constantly go to these folders for inspiration, but sometimes I can't remember where I found them and many get lost in the shuffle. So, Pinterest solves this problem! You can "Pin" anything you find online and then store it on one of your "boards." You can also browse your friends boards for inspiration, which is pretty cool.



So thanks Leighton for telling me about this a few months ago! So fun and helpful, and now I think I'm addicted...

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the club of Pinterest Addicts...it IS so fun isn't it?!?! A friend of mine just started boards called "Pin there, done that"...it's recipes we've found on Pinterest and cooked together...we pin it to our board and leave a "review" of the recipe :-) Soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...