I am thrilled to receive the Versatile Blogger Award from Caroline at Leavie Rose. My very first blogging award from of my favorite people in the world! Thanks, Caroline!
Here are the rules:1. Thank the person that awarded you by linking them back in this post.
2. Tell us 7 random things about yourself.
3. And pass on love by awarding to least 2 recently discovered new bloggers (or blogs you love!)
So, let's get started....
1. I grew up on McCallie School Campus, an all-boys boarding school in Chattanooga, TN.
2. I went to all-girls high school, GPS. Hated it then, but love it now :)
3. I played tennis and volleyball in high school, and almost played tennis for a NCAA college...
4. ....but instead, headed to Ole Miss — where the the Grove, the square, and their art program were calling my name....
5. I met my wonderful husband Bruner at Ole Miss...
...And our wedding day (September 13, 2008) was my favorite day of my life...so far:)
6. Nothing is better to me than Diet Coke and Peanut M&M's...healthy I know....
7. And last but not least, my family and friends are the most important thing in my life
I'm passing this along to three blogs I love!
Natalie at Create.Live.Design
Erin at Above All Be True
Lauren at Crave. Indulge. Satisfy.