Monday, June 20, 2011

NoteTrunk Designs

It's the little things in life that make us happy right? Well, yesterday as I was addressing baby shower invitations, I realized I had run out of my return address stickers. Because I refuse to write out my address 65 times, I went straight to etsy and ordered a new custom return address stamp design. I immediately fell in love with NoteTrunk designs. You must check them out. Their designs are cute and original...not to mention very affordable!

Which one is your favorite? I was so torn and wanted to order all of these! However, I finally bit the bullet and went with the design below...
 Here are a few other designs I love...
 

So go ahead and order your stamps today! Just think about all of the time you'll save!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great find!! Cutest thing I've seen in a long time ! Thanks for passing along...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! You really should order some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are so cute! i've been thinking of getting one of those circle stampers but these have alot more character!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...