Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Around the house


I just realized I never shared the "after" pics from our landscaping project. It was completed a few months ago, and believe me, every time I walk outside I am so thankful to finally see grass and plants and trees! Charles Royal with Royal Landscaping helped us and did a fantastic job. Give him a call if you ever need anything landscaping related. 251.767.8725
  

Bruner built this window box a few Sunday's ago.  I'm amazed that something so small (and cheap!), can make such a huge difference.




I forgot to take an "after" shot of the entire house. Maybe I'll remember to take one eventually...when the weeds have grown back and the grass is brown again:)



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. The yard looks great but that little naked body at the end......too adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outdoors look great. That wonderful feeling you have every time you see your yard is just natural. It looks fantastic with the green plants surrounding the area. The plants and the trees really enhanced the beauty of your property. You really have something to be proud of your home!

    Bethel C. Woodard @ Sollecito Landscaping Nursery LLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    I had a very nice experience in your blog, actually I found this post explanatory and informative, keep sharing the best content

    regards

    Salvatore .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...